ALFA - A new party, a new hope?
Since July 19 2015 Germany has a new party.
Split off from the AfD (Alternative for Germany) the new ALFA Party (Alliance for Process and Renewal) was founded Mr. Bernd Lucke MEP, who was elected chairman. Further selected asfounding members were the deputy chairmen Bernd Kölmel MEP, Gunther Nickel and Reiner Rohlje, and the general secretary Mrs. Ulrike Trebesius MEP.
Its ideology and program content calles for the Greek exit from the Eurozone and the withdrawal from the EURO corrency, yet the remaining within NATO.
Regarding the current situation in Germany and Europe, ALFA stand for a auxiliary culture instead of welcoming culture. ALFA stands fully on the right to political asylum and protection of refugees under the Geneva Convention for Refugees.
Yet; "A welcoming culture is an expression of naive and illusory thinking," Kölmel said. "What we need instead, is realism and a sense of proportion. Therefore, we need a hand, remove disincentives and on the other hand take the plight of refugees seriously, and it also take a considerable burden in purchasing. Where it is necessary, we want to make determined effective aid. Germany must not develop into foreclosed island, but not limited to one country, winding up his act."
In Kölmels extensive report ALFA speaks among other things, for the following measures:
- Reintroduction of border controls
- No-boats politics: Following the example of Australia ALFA will completely stop the illegal landing of boats through the use of naval forces. Migrants who wanted to go with boats and ships illegally to southern Europe would be invariably returned to their original countries. The only way to fatal accidents in the Mediterranean and the criminal trafficking in leaving a lasting curb.
- Fight against the human trafficers
- Make asylum applications apply close to their home
- UN-protected areas in failing states
- Deportation of applicants without identity cards
- Application only from non-EU States
- Sponsorships for developing countries
- Offer views of immigration and education
- Reintegration of refugees camp
It seems there are several overappings with the Dutch PVV. It seems the sleeping Germany has some politicians waking up, people that don't belong to the far right wing and nazist grouping.
ALFA should be observed and seen as a chance against the established and lame left and center parties.
By thomas Fleckner
Comments powered by CComment